Selasa, 25 Desember 2012

Versatile and Comfortable Shoes

I'm on a quest for that perfect single pair of comfortable shoes. I cover a lot of ground in my shoes and enjoy a wide variety of activities.

WORK. First is my job which requires me to run a lot of errands around town. I need a pair of casual shoes that look stylish enough to be worn with khakis and measure up against the company dress code. And with all the time I spend on my feet, I also want a pair of comfortable shoes that feel my favorite pair of sneakers.

IN TOWN. At home I go barefoot, so there's no problem there. But when I'm running around town, I want the perfect pair of shoes to as I'm walking from place to place for the usual appointments and engagements. Ideally, I'd wear my broken-in oh-so-comfortable tennys. But I'd feel too self conscious wearing shabby shoes that look like their about to fall apart.

TRAVEL. My job also provides me the opportunity to travel once a month. I'd love to wear the same comfortable travel shoes on the plain, going to the hotel, and at the meeting in the boardroom.

RUNNING & HIKING. In my spare time, I enjoy walking, jogging, and running before and after work. And on the weekends I love experiencing the great outdoors, hiking and trail walking. I would love to find a versatile and comfortable shoe that allows me to walk along paved park paths, pound the streets as I run, or hike to the top of a hill on a dirt trail.

DESIGN. I understand that comfortable shoes don't pop out of thin air; they're made. The reason shoes are comfortable is they are designed to be supportive. First, a quality pair of comfortable shoes provides good arch support. It also cradles and supports the contours of your heel and helps absorb the pressure of every heel strike as you walk or run. The arch support and heel support are integrated into the design of the shoe to provide maximum flexibility, support, and comfort.

STYLE. In addition to comfort and support, the perfectly versatile, comfortable shoes need to be stylish. They need to be conservative and casual enough to blend in with a golf shirt and nice pair of slacks at work. They also need to look athletic enough to match my active, outdoor lifestyle.

If I were to listen to the fashionistas out there, I'd need a pair of shoes for every activity, or worse a pair for every outfit. I can't afford that. Even if I could, I don't want a whole closet full of shoes, nor do I have the energy to remember which shoes go with which outfit. I'm just looking for that one versatile pair of conservative, active, sensible, supportive, stylish, travel, walking, hiking... the world's most comfortable shoes.

1 komentar:

  1. Very comfortable and affordable shoes, I also use them in my spare time and enjoy walking, jogging, and running.

    Comfortable Shoes Annapolis

    BalasHapus